Re: [SLUG] I.B.M. Explores Shift of White-Collar Jobs Overseas (even more lengthy)

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 16:04:59 EDT

   I must disagree, the crops would not rot in the fields,
but food would cost more, I would pick crops, but not
at the price currently paid to ILLEGAL ALIENS.

   My desire to have all ILLEGAL ALIENS deported to
wherever they came from goes off to our south of
the border workforce.

   If they (or their parents) entered legally fine,
California is experiencing a 6,000+ each day WET BACK
flood and the state is being paralyzed by it.
   I don't see why this won't spread nation wide,
OK so New Jersey is safe.

   Many citizens of the United States are the children of
ILLEGAL ALIENS that enter America as WET BACKS 15 or more
years ago, another loop hole that should be plugged.
(by depriving citizen ship from the children of
ILLEGAL ALIENS)
   I never thought I would live long enough to see
America crushed, but this can do it. (with help from
the Muslims)

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC