Re: [SLUG] music without guilt

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 18:55:23 EDT

I think someone should take the RIAA to court for selling pronography. I
was at a gas station the other day getting gas and the person next to me
at the pump was playing, what I'm sure he felt was music but all I could
here was F__K F__k F__K You etc. Then after leaving the gas station I
had to listen the much the same song a McD's drive up window. And I was
thinking if I had little kids in the car with me I sure wouldn't want
them to hear those words. Those are just not words that I want to teach
my 3 and 5 year old grandkids. Though I'm sure they know them. How could
they not help with the RIAA selling such pronography!
Just my 2 cents worth.
Mike M.