Re: [SLUG] DSL on different OSes

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 11:35:56 EDT

FWIW, I had a 10 hour DSL outage from Verizon that randomly sprung up at
9PM Tues. night. My DSL connection was fine, but the ISP was schwanged
(I think I made up that word). Anyway, after calling them, they got it
to work 3 hours later. They said they've been having many reports of
outages in our area.