Re: [SLUG] Linux World Update...

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 09:56:09 EDT

Is this a Brandon exclusive or is there a way I can
possibly receive one of these at another meeting?
Its kind of hard for me to get up the Brandon way
and the main reason I haven't been able to attend
the St Pete meetings is because one of my classes
falls on Monday nights. I would be very interested
in receiving a copy as I have become a HUGE fan of
Debian based distributions.

Pace