[SLUG] Player for .mov and .rm recordings = ?

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 08:32:33 EDT

Hi All

I can play mp3 files with XMMS and I can play some [not all] Real G2 video
files with Real Player.

I have not figured out what to play .mov recordings and Real .rm recordings
[MY Real G2 refuses to work on non streamed files] with that are stored on my
HD.

May I enquirer what others are using as apparently I an trying to find a
player that will play these types of files but the player is apparently not
set up so it is not operating correctly.

Thanks

Frank