Re: [SLUG] Player for .mov and .rm recordings = ?

From: Norbert Cartagena (gnorb@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 19:28:02 EDT

Hey, Frank;

I'm not sure about RM files - I generally avoid them due to lack of
quality - but as far as .mov files are concerned, you might want to
check out Xine. It's what I use to watch everyting from MPG to ASF and
all points in between (MOV is in between those two, right?).

You can check out information here:
http://xinehq.de/index.php/releases

I tend to use Red Hat RPMs, so I like to visit
http://cambuca.ldhs.cetuc.puc-rio.br/xine/ for my sources.

Included in these sites are the windows codecs and how to use them.

Gnorb