[SLUG] Laptop dealer in Tallahassee area?

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 15:40:37 EDT

My sister wants to get a laptop. Since she's price-conscious, and isn't
too concerned about performance, she thinks an older laptop would be OK.
I think that, given the fragility of laptops, it's better to get one with
a decent warranty. To speed up RMA processing, the dealer should be
within driving distance.

So, I think she should find a used computer dealer in the Tallahassee area
(she lives there) who sells laptops. Can anybody recommend one?

Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.