RE: [SLUG] Slow Console

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 14:57:34 EDT

Assuming you are correct, how do I keep this from happening? I don't
have the same problem with my other Linux server. BTW, the one that is
misbehaving in running RH 8.0 and it is 'up2date'. The other one is RH
7.2

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"