[SLUG] This lady needs some assistance

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 15:09:13 EDT

I received the following email from Laura Parker at Anko Products in
Bradenton. She is in need of help and to expedite her request I am
sending this on to the list rather than having her post it to the jobs
page.

Laura writes:

  My name is Laura Parker and I work at a company called Anko Products
in Bradenton Florida. We have been running two file servers. One of
them is an old windows server that stores our CAD drawings, emails and
some documents. It is the server that our external email system uses.
The other server was Unix and has been upgraded and changed to Red Hat
Linex.

The old server needs to be replaced. I would like to go to Linex but
need help.

Is this something that you would be able to help us out with? If not,
could you recommend someone.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.

Laura Parker
Purchasing Manager

Anko Products, Inc.
3007-29th Ave. E.
Bradenton, FL 34208

Voice: 941-749-1960
Fax: 941-748-2307
laura@ankoproducts.com

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"