Re: [SLUG] This lady needs some assistance

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 18:58:23 EDT

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 03:09:13PM -0400, Rock wrote:

> I received the following email from Laura Parker at Anko Products in
> Bradenton. She is in need of help and to expedite her request I am
> sending this on to the list rather than having her post it to the jobs
> page.

Um, folks, please don't do this. The Jobs page is there for this
purpose, and there is generally less than a 24 hour lag between the time
a notice is entered at the website and the time I post it. And
frequently, I mention on the list that I've posted such a notice. And
considering what happens every time the SLUG site goes down, there must
be a lot of people who go there on a regular basis.

Paul