[SLUG] GTK and Glade

From: ethan@ethanzimmerman.com
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 01:40:39 EST

I'm learning to program in C and I want to start learning GTK so I can give my
programs GUIs. I'm having trouble finding good documentation/examples/tutorials
anyone know of any good ones other than the official ones. Also what does 'good'
GTK code look like? Are there guidelines/conventions for 'good' GTK code
(variable and function naming schemes etc.). And lastly does Glade produce
'good' code? Do serious programmers use it or is it just mainly used with python
to create simple programs very quickly?

P.S. I know python programmers are serious programmers too I just didn't know
how else to word the question.

-ethan