RE: [SLUG] wind emulator

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuaryweb.org)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 12:00:43 EST

If you want a "wind emulator" buy a fan.

I use Crossover Office with limited success (primarily because of
memory/processor limitations on a PII with 96MB RAM), but I can get Lotus
SmartSuite and Organizer working almost flawlessly in Crossover.

I don't see a need for WMP when mplayer does the same thing.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org
Web Site: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | MSN: StevenWBuehler@msn.com | Yahoo! swbuehler
Current Schedule: http://calendar.sanctuaryweb.org