RE: [SLUG] VNC port

From: Steven Buehler (steven@sanctuaryweb.org)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 12:03:31 EST

The alternative to VNC, if you're coming in from a Windows machine, is to
install cygwin and its implementation of X-Windows and ssh into the remote
box and start an X-session. I do this frequently to work on my laptop
computer from my desktop.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org
Web Site: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | MSN: StevenWBuehler@msn.com | Yahoo! swbuehler