[SLUG] exim sucks more then sendmail

From: mark@bish.net
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 09:30:47 EST

ok, now that I got your attention with that handy dandy subject line

Someone, for the love of God, tell me what I have to change in exim.conf
to get relaying working correctly.

(relaying in the sense that someone from off network is trying to send
mail - SMTP - with SSL and password/username authentication - through the
bish.net mailserver) I am giving until the end of the day and then I am
ripping it out and putting sendmail back in there.

Yes, the king of RTFM has RTFM'ed and it isn't FW(orking).

At least I have something to do today.