Re: [SLUG] Hands-on RHCE Labs in St. Petersburg

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 08:36:49 EST

I am very interested but I would like to study for
the LPI and SAIR exams since I am still not very
clear on what the RedHat road map is as far as exams.
Its not cheap to take these exams and I want to make
sure that I am well prepared. The LPI and SAIR will
still give you a certification and show some depth
of knowledge and familiarity with Linux.

PeACE