[SLUG] PXE boot image server

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Dec 30 2003 - 11:12:27 EST

OK, I'm looking for a solution or at least some
avenues to go towards finding one and googling is not
working well for me today so I have a poser to throw
out to the group. I want to make a Linux PXE server
with bootstrap that will allow me to push images to a
PC. Basically working similar to a Ghost Server but I
would rather use a Linux/GNU implementation. Has
anyone had any experience or success in this area?
I've to got think someone has required a similar
solution before and hopefully documented what they
discovered. I did find one reference that I'm
researching called System Installation Suite
(http://sisuite.org) and am working on implementing
but I would definitely appreciate any input some of
you may have. Thanks for any assistance you can
provide.

Pace