[SLUG] DNS Woes

From: Kwan Lowe (kwan@digitalhermit.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 11:48:17 EST

>> Anyone have any ideas on where else to look?
>
> The queries you mentioned seem to work fine from here (RR Tampa).
>
> You might want to check your nameserver configuration for query ACL's that
> might be causing certain clients to have problems, refusing recursive
> queries, etc. Assuming you're running BIND, that is.

I am refusing recursive on the external side. All the externals I've tried so
far are not resolving my domain properly. Is there are way to query the TTL or
expire values from dig if the domain isn't resolving. I.e., determine how long
until a nameserver's cache expires?

--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com
* Unix and Linux Solutions   kwan@digitalhermit.com