Re: [SLUG] Wireless network problem possibly DHCP?

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 21:35:25 EST

On Wednesday 25 February 2004 2:30 pm, Ian Blenke wrote:

> This probably has nothing to do with your wireless configuration. Treat
> this problem like it's a wired connection - see if someone isn't having
> a similar problem in the support forums. Do you have a normal ethernet
> card handy to see if it works?

I do have an internal wired network card (realtek 8029) and it functions
perfectly. I'm using it right now to connect to the same network. that has
the Wireless access point.

I agree it must be something in the wireless config but I am at a loss as to
what it could be. I'll keep tinkering.

Regards
Russ