RE: [SLUG] win 98 and cups on rh8.0

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 17:42:17 EST

Are you setting up the MS print stuff when you install
the win98 boxes? I seem to recall that I had to go in and
make sure that was turned on (It was off and would not
print on the printer until I went in and turned it on.

Chuck Hast

To paraphrase my flight instructor;
"the only dumb question is the one you DID NOT ask resulting in my going out
and having to identify your bits and pieces in the midst of torn and twisted
metal."

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com