Re: [SLUG] RE: Mandrake 10

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 21:11:09 EDT

  " Also, twenty minutes ago I installed a Logitech Cordless Optical
Mouse. It took me 10 minutes and 3 reboots to make it work in MS
Windows. In Linux it just worked on booting - no configuration - no
nothing - much nicer - it simply worked."

Sounds like my experience with both a digital camera and a smart card
reader in XP and Mandrake 9.2. (I was in a hurry so I set it up on my
wife's computer { XP } first then my own later { Mandrake 9.2}