Re: [SLUG] port redirection

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 22:05:56 EDT

> date, have no budget, clueless staff etc. Not at all the high
standards I
> expected. As an example BoA is using the Internet for their ATMs!
>
> You'll notice if there's a Internet outage in your area your BoA ATM
will
> not give you any money or do anything at all.

This obviously means that all of BofA traffic is being routed through
the Karnataka NOC in Bangalore, and that you have to call Wipro
(and wait in queue for 3 hours) to report an outage. But don't worry,
when you finally reach someone, he will cheerily answer, "Hello, this
is Vipalayadandalayashrami speaking ... but you can just call me Fred"
!!