[SLUG] coaxial ethernet

From: Joey Dale (joey.dale@elkenserver.net)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 20:04:59 EDT

Hi all,

I just got about 200ft of coaxial ethernet cable (RG85) with N
connecters, and would like to hook my buddy into my network (A reason to
justify a 6/4 MB/s pipe). Anyway, does anyone have a few pci coax
ethernet cards for free/trade. Also what are the correct terms for this
(thicknet?) (N connecter?)

Thank You
-Joey