Re: [SLUG] coaxial ethernet

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 19:55:51 EDT

the heat shrink tubing is is so he can bury it with out it having the
soil eat way at the cable. He could always ground it accroding to the
nec code.

Give me a break though there is more electricity and more conductive
metal going through 10 foot piece of RG-6QS then there is in 100 ft of
Cat5e.

I would just like to note that all i do is fix the lousy cable and
satellite installs. and if lighting strikes such a worry I got some
tideas how i could make him a grounding block for cat5e. them just
simply rund that down to a direct ground.