Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 22:14:20 EDT

> On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Tevfik Yucek wrote:
>
> > How many USF students are in this list? If we start a linux users
> > group at USF, we can schedule rooms easily. We need around 10
> > students I belive and I can get at least 5 members from my friends.
>
> I took classes the last several terms, but not this time (scheduling
> conflict). Does that count?
>
> --
> -eben ebQenW1@EtaRmpTabYayU.rIr.OcoPm
home.tampabay.rr.com/hactar

I took a language course with Educational Outreach at USF 2 years ago.
Hey, I'm good to go. Still have my old parking pass (yes, officer,
really)

Parking is a bear during the day but could probably be doable
at night without having to walk farther than now at HCC when
one has to park near the Lois Ave entrance.

If a meeting room can be had in Cooper Hall there is nearby
night parking. But I bet few of these buildings have an
internet connection at user-level. Maybe I ^H^H someone should do a
kismet run to see what's up around there. (for education of course)

Bob