[SLUG] A weird little problem

From: Anthony Harper (aharper727@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 21:05:20 EDT

Ok, I'm using Suse 9.1, KDE. I don't recall if Thunderbird and Firefox
came preinstalled, but I know that I uninstalled them if they were, and
then built from source, and I'm currently running pretty recent version
of both. Firefox is my default browser, if I click links in
applications, open html files, etc. they open in Firefox. When I click
links in Thunderbird, however, I get this: "ERROR: The browser
specified in Preferences -> Preferred Applications does not exist." I
tried for a while to figure out why it isn't seeing Firefox, but I can't
get around it. In fact, I've come to be quite uncertain as to what they
mean by Preferences -> Preferred Applications. Any clues?