Re: [SLUG] Wireless broadband

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 15:42:34 EDT

Chuck Hast wrote:
<snip> it installed it and brought it up.

> What WiFi hardware are you trying to use.

Hi Chuck!

I don't have it yet. I was looking at PCMCIA cards 802.11b and 802.11g.
I thought I'd let other folks advise me before I laid out my cash. I
think the site is b but it might be a or g. I will try to find out for
sure. The notebook is a Toshiba, the OS is Simply MEPIS and it is
already installed. It looks for a net connection as it boots.

The dark side of the Hard Drive is XP Home.

Regards,

Pete