[SLUG] Any local Mac user groups.

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 12:02:11 EST

I own a couple of macs and lot of pcs. For alot of things I been only
in need of mac os 9 and 8.6 aka Classic mac os as apple now calls it.
I now have some applications that need to be run in OS X. OS X is not
hard to figure out but looking for a MUG as they call it to find some
people that know the inner workings of OSX better like I can not fine
the config file for ssh . I googled it but it seems to have moved in
10.3

So if anyone has a idea where i might ifind a local one ( perferrably
one with a mailing list like this one) It would be a great help.