Re: [SLUG] Any local Mac user groups.

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 20:32:51 EST

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 19:56:06 -0500, Russell Hires <rhires@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 17:24, Robert Snyder wrote:
> > On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:15:31 -0500, Bill Shaw <bill.shaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > http://appleusergroups.com/locator/find/locate.cgi?state=FL
> > >
> > > Looks like the one in Tampa is more for Digital Artists though.
> > >
> > > Here's another one: http://www.flmug.org/
> >
> > Oh my god I am going to die. they are so covered in fluff it is not
> > funny. To qoute chad, they are too busy people out color schemes to
> > go with there damn mac.
> >

> Okay...I'm about to be offended. I've used Macs since 1989 (at a TV
> station, no less), and there's more to Macs (and Mac people). Without
> going into all the great reasons I love Macs, I'd just like to say that
> they shouldn't be written off like that.
>
> Russell

Russell I have use macs and pcs for a very long time. I love macs. I
just like there more frutti tutti users. I find that are intellgent
mac users and then there are ones that are trying to match there
drapes to ther frutti imac.

 I own 3 macs. 7300 with 300mhz upgrade card . 450 b/w g3 tower and
dual 733 g4 . previous models I have owned. 7600/132 5500/120 LC630
Lc520TV(black 520 with tuner)

  But there are some mac users who off in there own little land.