[SLUG] Last post - Toshiba hardware ?

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 07:13:41 EST

Greetings all..

  Mark, et,al: In reference to this post might I
inquire as to which piece of toshiba crap we are
talking about ? I personally have an older 486-33
laptop that is a Toshiba T4100-CDT and it runs Debian
Woody currently. For what its worth, it has a odd
sound card set up as well. Just curious...

Mark (with a silent q )