Re: [SLUG] PCI-Express now seems to be the price/performance mainstay for Linux

From: Christopher Hotchkiss (christopher.hotchkiss@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 19:27:52 EST

<snip>
That all being said don't feel bad if you bought a FX5200 previously.
I have one and it has run fine for all the games I have tried it with
(Doom3, HL2 Ut2k4). Will it do the highest settings, no of course not.
On the other hand though it was cheap for me at the time.

--
Christopher Hotchkiss
(813)960-9273