Re: [SLUG] Xandros Desktop OS Version 3 is out ...

From: John (nesredep@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 21:50:20 EST

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 20:58:14 -0500, Bryan J. Smith <b.j.smith@ieee.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 14:00, John wrote:
> > So you've installed Xandros V. 3?
>
> Nope, just merely relaying the information.

Ummmm, some people might interpret your words...

" If you want to "pay" for a distro, the $89 Deluxe Edition is currently
my #1 recommendation for those coming from Windows."

.... as more than "relaying", especially coming from
"Mr-don't-talk-about-something-that-you-haven't-tried".

But seriously, I'm glad you're flexible on that concept of people
posting on subjects that they might not have first-hand experience
with. That recent debate didn't make much sense, but I won't go into
it.;-)

John