Re: [SLUG] Quiet List

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2004 - 16:23:04 EST

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 02:23:21 -0500, Paul M Foster
<paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
> SLUGs:
>
> You may have noticed how quiet the list has been. In fact, it's a little
> eerie. I have (finally) uns*bscr*bed Chad Perrin and Bryan Smith.

I humbly protest Chad being uns*bscr*bed, as he has not the same... history
of antisocial behavior as Bryan Shatner^H^H^H^H^H^Hmith.
It doesn't seem right fair to me. Or fair to the right degree.

Nevertheless, I respect the decision, and am thankful that I did not
have to result
to person-specific procmail rules and gmail filters to maintain my sanity.

--
"A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it is insane."