Re: [SLUG] Samba as a PDC - client de-railing thread??

From: Backward Thinker (backwardthinker@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 08:10:14 EST

> One more thing....I noticed that your replies do not continue
> from my original thread. It's not a big deal really....but I
> was wondering out of curiosity what mail client you are using
> that is doing this?? Does it strip the thread info from the
> header on accident?? the only thing I

Juno webmail... I've been noticing more and more shortcomings
recently (like someone else was complaining that time was in UTC).
The time is correct, but people are understandibly used to seeing
it in -5:00 since we don't live in Greenwich :). Anyway, they
probably strip a number of headers.

> Your replies are helpful to me in thread or out of it! :^)

Glad to hear it. I think I'll have to start using my gmail account
for sending mail too, and not just archiving it...

~ Daniel

Juno Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.juno.com/give