Re: [SLUG] xine

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 19:38:32 EST

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:24:50 -0500, Levi Bard
<taktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktaktak@gmail.com> wrote:
> > This may be my solution. Any idea how I get it on FC 2 and Debian? I
> > can't imagine plunking it down on MEPIS. Might be good practice, though.
>
> apt-get install fluxbox
>
> You may want fluxconf as well.

You beat me to it. It appears too come on a lot of CD's anyhow. Not sure
with P&CL, will have to check it out, by way I fired it up on the network at
work and was happily poking around our windows network with P&CL,
either that says something for P&CL or it says something for our security
at work B-P'''''''''''
The network asked me for my login and password, once given I was on
and digging into anywhere that my windows machine has allowed. Of
course I could have logged in as configuser and gone anywhere B-]:::;

So do not give up on it yet, it will work for you I am sure, it was doing
a fine job on those old Compac machines we have at work. (hope the
toss them someday, they are old but not that great for XPeee but for
Linux they are gang busters, and there are let me see... 15-20 of them.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;