Re: [SLUG] xine

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 2004 - 19:34:11 EST

Paul M Foster wrote:
<snip>

> Red Hat, SuSE and Mandrake all seem to get high marks among our
> members. And of course, there are the Gentoo and Slackware people as
> well, but I'd recommend those to newbies even less than Debian.

Hi Paul!

I intend to set up several partitions in addition to what I am using.
Put FC 2 on one because that's what the database guys want and bug them
for support, since this is what they are familiar with. On another
partition I will put Debian and discuss this with the Debian guys. I
will leave MEPIS where it is until FC 2 and Debian are working. If worse
comes to worse and I have to get something done no matter what, I have
an undisclosed way to deal with that as well.

Regards,

Pete