Re: [SLUG] SCSI adapter?

From: Nils Winberg (nils@codewolf.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 07:41:44 EST

IIRC, the 2940UW has a micro DB50 connector on the rear (runs at 10/20Mbs).

It would probably be less expensive or equal $ to buy an a different
controller vs. buying a new cable. Belkin should make the cable you
need. Otherwise look for SCSI-1 (5/10mbs) controller w/o a bios
(assuming that you don't have any boot HD's attached)

I might have the cable or suitable adapter (probably an Iomega PCI, no
bios).

-Nils