RE: [SLUG] File names with spaces irritant

From: Steven Buehler (swbuehler@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 2004 - 17:15:19 EST

I will use tab-completion when I deal with "spaced" file names, typing in
the first few to several letters and then hit the 'tab' to get the rest of
the file name, which the shell properly escapes the spaces.

Steven W. Buehler | steven@sanctuaryweb.org/swbuehler@yahoo.com
Home Page: http://www.sanctuaryweb.org | Music Page:
http://renaitre.iuma.com
AOL I/M: StevenBuehlerFL | Yahoo! Messenger: swbuehler | MSN/Windows