[SLUG] Re: A real HARD(ware) question

From: Branko (kozmo3k@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 08:56:48 EST

Thank you all for your insight.
I used this site to find the pinouts:
http://pinouts.ru/pin_index.shtml
BTW, now after I boot into Win (can access only guest account, because
admin is password protected) and plug in the USB key, I get a " USB
device causing a power surge..." or someting like that message. The USB
keyb works just fine on my other 'puters, so do the other 2 PS/2 ones
I've been using. I don't want to drag this on, but it is just one of
those things: I don't like to give up that "easy".
Anyway... thanks again

B.