Re: [SLUG] Shared windows/linux directory

From: Daniel Jarboe (daniel.jarboe@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 21:17:08 EST

> I guess Samba is sort-of running. There is a boot message about starting
> Samba Daemons. I will create the partition, populate it with some files
> and see what happens!

So you want both the partition and Samba... which means you are on a
dual-boot windows/linux PC and you want to be able to share those
files from either OS to other computers on your network?

Or do you really only need a subset of that? It was never quite clear
to me what you were going for, really.

~ Daniel