Re: [SLUG] <OT> RIP Microsoft?

From: savatage (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2005 - 13:40:21 EST

I think a show more focused to the Desktop for everyone would be something
different.
Have software writers from Source Forge get together and show off stuff for
end users.
Also have the user friendly desktop OS people there as well. Like Mepis,
and Xandros
etc.,

Show off these things doing average user stuff Games, Internet, Music., etc.
Also even for the Desktop have people showing off Open Source and Freeware
off for all platforms.

How ever no one has wanted to do something like this in the Tampa Area, it's
always up North our out West.

Bill P.