Re: [SLUG] St. Pete meeting, and a distinct lack of meeting reminders?

From: Veit Schopper (veit@urxn.org)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 18:37:18 EDT

ok there is the next advertisement plone :-(
but that sounds like a cms for the slug site. i'm a little bit callow for
other cms, but plone can do that. btw not plone, but it's a nice calender
product to install and (i think) it's not problem to code a simlple cron to
check if there some jobs to do.
i think there are enough other cms to do that. if slug is a not profit
organization (i don't know, sorry for that conclusion - i realy don't know) i
have the ressources (server at a university, thats the reason why non
profit ... ) and have know how to implement to do that. someone else could
implement it into the orig. homepage.

greetz
/*veit*/

--
Veit Schopper
Leidesdorfg. 11-13/2/6

Tel.: ++43/676/3987765 PGP/GPG Key ID: 0x22395FF3

-- The truth is out there! Does anyone know the URL? --