Re: [SLUG] DSL satelite

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 12:37:13 EDT

Michael,

  DSL can be loaded by floppy. or by USB. I happen to
have a Toshiba sattelite that I currently have Debian
on.. it took me all day and 30 floppies to get it in..
but I did get it in.. and it works and works... and
works. DSL is probably my favorite disto. Go to the
DSL site and then go to the forums, do a search for
floppy installs.. you will find info there.. also the
people who use this distro are very friendly penguin
sorts and more than willing to help.. your not the
only person to have had that issue.. !

Mark