Re: {SPAM?} Re: {SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] internet for my little boy.

From: Richard Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jul 02 2005 - 23:33:50 EDT

See that is where you had me scared as I thought you were just going to
stick a computer and his room and say here have fun as I see so many
clients do that. I lock down there kids pc with different things and I
always say what I do is not a perminate kids are smart they will
eventually get around it. I try not to alienate any one but it I am
amazed how much people belive there kid not going to accidently stumble
on inapporiate material.(kids there 50/50 some look for it on purpose
aka teenagers/pre-teens and other accidentally come across it like a
misspelling of barbie.com ) So sorry for assuming that you were in the
later part there.

> Rob

My wife is an XFiles TV show fan. I put XFiles in a search engine. Never
saw anything about the TV show, but got tons of porn.
The Host file idea is a good bet. You will need to update it as new
sites are started.

                                 Richard Smoot