Re: [SLUG] Printer woes.

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 21:08:06 EDT

Micheal,

I have two Epson R200s the R200 and the R200M ( same as the R200
except it has a 2.5 inch lcd to view pictures of memory card and print
from memory card function.

After seeing this post I downloaded gutenprint and configured it and
it happen to work just fine on both printers.

Here are the setups I have tried.

GentooX 2005.0 base (gentoo on xbox)
Gentoo 2005.0 on My laptop.
Slackware 10.1 Living room machine
Debian Etch ( the new testing )

They all seem to work just fine with printing cds.