Re: [SLUG] Anyone work for a Linux

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 19:04:05 EDT

Joe Brandt wrote:

>> Joe, I couldn't find your post on the wiki, could you send a link to it.
>> Stuff can get buried in wikis sometimes..
>>

> http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/SFD_talk:Community_Portal
>

> "I received a handful of Ubuntu disks yesterday. I am planning on
> contacting a couple of Linux advocates in Bradenton and
> Books-A-Million to setup.
>
> When did you order your Ubuntu disks, as it took 4 months to get mine? "

Now I orderd 500 Ubuntu disk fro the whole bay area. since it was a
large order they had to call me and I told thme why i was ordering so
many. They said they are going to rush them out so we should have them
by SFD... Hopefully I will have them by the first of sept so it give me
time to get them out .