Re: [SLUG] Were we dissed?

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 11:09:26 EDT

On 8/17/05, Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:06:20AM -0400, Pete Theisen wrote:
>
> > Were we dissed? Should we be dissed, do we somehow deserve this?
>
> Did anyone ask her precisely what she wanted you folks to do? Did anyone
> go to the management and complain about her behavior?

Paul,

The lady was on Pete's case because he moved a circular table over by
the large table we had revserved. and while the tabel was clean he
did not move it back. I before I left which was the last person to
leave mad sure everything was in its place.

I have always disliked latitude and think That at this point any place
even with out wifi is better than that place.