Re: [SLUG] Were we dissed?

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 00:36:01 EDT

James Miller wrote:
> We had nothing but trouble with the Panera that we were meeting at in
> St Pete, but you might have better luck.

Hi James!

Well, I guess they would vary from place to place. I visited the one I
posted about for a little snack (the "diabetes Nazis" won't let me have
a *meal*) and it was very tasty. Service was instantaneous at about 7 PM.

The building is relatively new and the room is quite large, about twice
the size of Latitude. As you mentioned in the snipped portion of your
post, the food is reasonably priced. The posted hours for the night we
are considering are until 9 PM.

We have time to consider it, our monthly meeting was just the day before
yesterday. If we do return to Latitude we need to set the ground rules
about the help chewing us out, what we are supposed to do, what, if
anything, they are supposed to do - this sort of thing.

Regards,

Pete