Re: [SLUG] wifi card driver

From: botteman (botteman@knology.net)
Date: Sat Aug 27 2005 - 17:59:24 EDT

First prerequisite from the installation web page you recommend:
the install requires that my kernel be 2.4.26 or later.

I've got 2.4.24-x1
Is this a (an insurmountable) problem?

Another prerequisite:
"Make sure there is a link to the kernel source from the modules
directory. /lib/modules/VERSION/build should be a link to the
kernel source, where VERSION is the version of the kernel you
are running. If there is no link, you'll get an error at the
make install step. To create a link, assuming the kernel sources
are present, use the command

ln -s /usr/src/linux-<kernel-version> /lib/modules/VERSION/build "

Where does this link show up?
Where can I look to see if the link is already there?

Dave