Re: [SLUG] verizon dsl

From: Dean Shepherd (deanthecrabman@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 08:57:23 EDT

Verizon does not support Linux, however, Linux does
handle Verizon quite easily(at least Fedora2 does).
As a noob, all I had to do was plug it in, and the
browser opened up right away. What you are going to
get is a modem, not a firewall. I've had Verizon DSL
for about 2 years now, and it appears to be the best
deal in town as far as high speed is concerned. Good
luck, Dean