Re: [SLUG] verizon dsl

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 08:24:08 EDT

Robin 'Roblimo' Miller wrote:
<snip>
> Thanks to Bush & crew they pay a lower percentage of taxes on their
> millions than the poor phone reps pay on $8 or $10 per hour, and
> they're the ones who set "Windows only" policies, lobby/bribe the FCC
> and Congress into eliminating their competition, and refuse to pay
> phone reps a decent salary or give them adequate training.

Hi Robin!

Now there you go again! As if the "First Adulterer" had nothing to do
with the "Windows only" problem! A show trial may as well be no trial.

:-)

The "progressive" income tax with all its loopholes to make its
progressiveness meaningless was inaugurated by the 16th Amendment in
1913, a Woodrow Wilson era creation. The last time I looked WW was a D.
"Bush & crew" indeed.

:-)

Regards,

Pete